Check out G-9ine artist profile

Share:



My name is jibrin Emmanuel.
Popularly known as G9
Plateau state born Afro R&B singer, raised in Jaji military cantonment but now based in Abuja.
Have been in the industry since 2008 but became a solo artiste from 2016
Am presently an independent artiste and the CEO of Love City International.
Which is a ministry that deals with the finished works of Christ in relationship.
Being a relationship therapist as given me the opportunity to meet and listen to different kinds of relationship issues which my passion for music can't avoid but inspire me to get into the studio often.
(Team Love City Music) and I promise to constantly make available positive love songs that will address issues in relationship.
Instagram: @iamg_9ine
Twitter: @iamg_9ine
Facebook: Mr g_9ine
Whatsapp: 08165946094

No comments

Place Your Ad Here

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *