Happy Birthday to Ndeen | Famous Indigenous Rapper | Grafix Designer @ndeenola

Share:

Yes...... Living here on earth up till today it's not by my Power, Strenght, Attitude, Ways, Gentile, Highly Gifted, Skilful, nor Talented. 

But Its by the Grace And Mercy of the Almighty Who created the Heaven and earth... Am Saying this because am so very Happy, Joyful of Seeing today 11th April 2017

As it was the day I was brought too planet Earth through my parents, all I say is Thank You Lord God (Allah) for making me too see today...... 

Oh lord show me More Mercy | Happiness | Goodness | Prosperity | More Achievements | Good Health. 

 ati BlessingComingThrow Ahhhai Ndeeennn 

#LifeOfUpComing 
#Eni_Mi_Mo 
#OmO 
#Highly_Gifted Boy 
#Omo_It_Elepo 
#Mr_Pimp 
#Mr_BBC 
#FBNP 
#Ndeen____Mio_Sun 

Lol.... HAPPY Birthday 🎂 To Ndeen ......... My dear Friends join me and my #Famz @9jaupdate247 to wish Ndeen Well...........

Courtesy of: DJ DON FLASH || www.9jaupdate247.com

No comments

Place Your Ad Here

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *